Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Scripture Case # 3

Tomorrow at church we are having an auction.  I wish I could say it was for a reason other then just for fun but that is just it!  We are having an auction with things the women donate and it's for the women and their daughters.  You earn "points" by doing things like "reading your scriptures."  "drinking 6 glasses of water a day."  "Sharing the gospel with a friend"  and then we can purchase things at the auction with these points.  I am afraid I won't have very many points haha  BUT I am donating two things to the auction.  The first is a 16 X 20 canvas print of the Salt lake City Utah Temple that I took back in October.


I like it for this time of the year because it is spring and has the flowers!  Then I am also donating something I just finished today.  I am really excited about it because I think it turned out really cute.  It's a scripture case I made using my own tutorial from here  





I LOVE how it turned out.  The pictures are kinda crappy and don't do it justice.  I figured the canvas print the older women would like and the young girls would like the scripture case!  We'll see how it goes.  I am sure there will be LOTS of fun stuff there.  I'll bring my camera and try and takes some pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...