Monday, April 11, 2011

Coconut Oil Day 6

I mentioned this before but coconut oil is really good for your health.  Kind of like olive oil, it's good for you to have a little every day.  So how can you eat it?  Well, I haven't tried eating it yet but some of the suggestions on the one I bought says to spread it on toast. That's sounds pretty yummy.  You can use it in place of butter in most things.  My friend Sarah is a wonderful cook.  She LOVES to bake wonderfully yummy things.  Check out this coconut cake she made HERE  She used coconut oil in the buttercream frosting recipe and said it turned out fantastic!  Give it a try.

1 comment:

Sarah @ Sugar Bananas said...

Awww, thanks Katie :) It turned out so yummy. I think I may have to make it again. I'm loving your daily coconut posts.

Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...