Monday, April 4, 2011

Just One Thing

I wrote the post about the No Poo Do while at my mom's house with tons of people talking and laughing and kids running around.  I had a few things I wanted to mention that I forgot.  If you are here for the first and have no idea what I am talking about read here

I wanted to mention that my hair grows REALLY slow!  I have always gone back and forth between long hair and short hair.  I will have hair the is long and layered for a couple of years and then I will get sick of it and cut it all off.  Then I'll have it short for a couple of years and then I decided to grow it out again.  It takes me any where between 1 and a half to 2 and a half years for me to grow my hair out.  SERIOUSLY. Slow growing hair.  I haven't cut my hair since Thanksgiving.  It was growing out SO SLOW.  The second I started doing the NO POO my hair started growing FAST!  I swear it seems like my hair has grown a good two inches or so in the last month or two.  For me, that's fast.  When I was reading up on the no poo do someone had mentioned that this will help your hair grow faster.  The reasoning behind it is because when you shampoo your hair you don't massage your scalp quite like you do when you are using the baking soda.  Your scalp is majorly stimulated while doing this which helps your hair follicles grow!

Sounds good to me and I am telling you this IS the fastest my hair has ever grown!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Makes sense!
I " wash " my hair with an organic dry shampoo about twice a month. And my hair has never looked or felt better.
PS Thanks for the advice. I am going to give it a try!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...