Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Coconut Oil Day 7

Okay so this post is more of a theory or an idea then something I read about.  I was thinking about when I was a nursing mother and how horribly chapped  and chafed my nipples use to get.  It was awful!  I remember buying some of the stuff to rub on your nipples to help and it was safe for your sweet little babies to swallow.  Hmmmmm.   I don't have nursing babies any more, nor will I ever have one again but I am willing to bet that you could skip the store bought stuff and rub coconut oil on it.  Coconut oil is safe to swallow and great for your skin.  If you try this, let me know how it goes.  Like I said, this is just a theory but it should work pretty well.  Coconut oil has worked wonders for my cracked feet, why not sore nipples!

Just so you know I tried not to write the word nipple too many times in this post but when talking about breast feeding the word nipple is necessary!  heehee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...