Thursday, April 7, 2011

Coconut Oil day 3

Today is a very simple use for coconut oil.  Use it as an eye make up remover!  The first time I tried it it worked great on my eyes shadow, eyebrows and MOST of my mascara.  However, it didn't get it all off.  I think this is because I use water proof.  If you do not use water proof, you shouldn't have a problem.

I am HORRIBLE at washing off my make up.  This is one of the reason I hardly wear it any more.  I am just too darn lazy to take it off.  I wore make up the other day and slept in my mascara.  The next day I was still too lazy to remove it.  We weren't leaving the house so I just sported the raccoon eyes all day.  Isn't my husband a lucky guy!  haha  That night I tried the coconut oil again and it removed all of my mascara without any problems.  This is why I think if you use something other then water proof you will have no problems.  Try it out and let me know what think!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...