Sunday, July 18, 2010

Selfish

NO tutorial for tonight. I was planning on it, I started shrinking all of my pictures already and had my diet Dr. Pepper next to my side. Something happens however and it is not something I am going to talk about on my blog but it was major. No one died. No one is sick. No one got PHYSICALLY hurt, but someone got emotionally hurt. That is all I am going to say about it. I hope everyone else had a much better afternoon then me. I am exhausted and need sleep. Peace Out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know sometimes emotional pain is worse than physical pain. Hope everything is ok.

Katie said...

Thank you Laurie! When is your baby due? I might be in Cali in October or November.

Anonymous said...

Im due October 11. Let me know if you come out maybe we can get together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...