Sunday, July 11, 2010

I LIED

I am STILL UP ( someone please tell me I HAVE to go to bed before midnight! ) so I figured I would post the pictures of my moms purse. :) The fabric she picked was awesome. It made the bag really pretty and she said she has gotten several comment's on it. That is SO funny to me because here in Texas, no one notices anything I make. I have had my wallet for like 6 or so months and ONE person asked me if I made it. I was in Utah for ONE day and at least 3 people asked me about my purse and my wallet. Any ways...





Happy LATE birthday Mom

3 comments:

Kristy Lou said...

I love that purse. I love the thick strap and the size of it. I already told mom that I wanted one. I will have to start looking for fabric.... because I sooooo have to have it!!! It's awesome!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that bag! SO CUTE!

terrid614 said...

one word: adorable!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...