Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Have A Message For You

Today I woke up and laughed. I had my first "Twilight" dream. I have not been CRAZY into the books like most girls have been *cough* Kristy *cough*. A couple of months ago Cody and I were talking about it and he mentioned me being in love with a vampire. I said, "No I am not one of those CRAZY people who love a freaking vampire" Then it was silent for about 3 seconds and he said, "So you are in love with the werewolf then?" And I said, "Yeah pretty much!" We both laughed. So last night RIGHT before we turned the lights off to go to sleep my arm was itchy. I looked at it and it was two small round bumps. I held it up and said, "Crazy, it kind of looks like I got bit by a vampire" He checked it out and said, "Actually it kind of does." Again there was a moment of silence and then said, "Or maybe a werewolf" That did it. He was in my dreams and we kissed....kind of. haha

Any ways. I got up and was gonna blog about it because I thought it was so funny. I had already pre-written the blog in my head and then the internet was not working. I was so mad. The internet didn't start working again until after lunch. Boooooooooo

So I went to Walmart and there was this old lady in a motorized cart sitting right out side the door. I was walking up with the kids and she smiled and me and then said, "I have a message for you..." Then she added "from God" I thought to myself, "Oh brother....let me just buy my groceries please" But instead I just said, "Okay what" And she looked at me and smiled and said, "He wants you to have a great day!" I smiled really big at her and then I said, "I hope you have a great day too." It was so sweet and helped my mood through out the day. Why do we automatically get annoyed when people want to talk religion with us?! I don't understand it especially since my church teaches us to share it with everyone around us. I am glad I didn't blow her off.

Sorry this is a boring blog but I have one more thing to talk about. I am day 3 of my diet. I told myself I wasn't going to weigh myself the first week. As I got naked to get into the shower the scale started taunting me and I just HAD to do it. One Tuesday morning when I started the diet I weighed 191 and just now at the end of day 3 I weighed 186! FREAKING SWEET! 5 Pounds in 3 days. That's what I am talking about. So to celebrate I am going to post a recipe I just made tonight. Super yummy and super easy. My sister gave it to me. She has wonderful recipes. I will add another one in a couple of days.

Blacken Chicken

1 tsp of Cajun seasoning
1 tsp of lemon pepper
1 tsp of chili powder
1 tsp of Cayenne pepper
1 tsp salt and pepper
1 tsp garlic powder

Basically you mix it all together and then sprinkle it on the chicken and grill it. It is SO yummy. Just to warn you, I put the chicken in a bag, dumped the seasoning in and shook it. Yeah...it stuck REALLY good to the top pieces and not so much to the bottom. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid me doubled the recipe and added it to the bottom of the bag and shook it some more. My husband took the first bite and his face turned red. Yeah, it was spicy. I still loved it though! So good try it people. It is so yummy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...