Monday, June 14, 2010

ETSY!!

I FINALLY opened my ETSY.COM site! WOO HOO I currently only have 4 things listed. haha It takes SO much longer to list things then I was planning. Hopefully over the next couple of days I can get several pictures on there and some new things listed. Go check it out
Katiesclicks Any ways. The good thing about the etsy site is that I can make personal listings. SO if you want a canvas LET ME KNOW! We can work out a price and I can put a personal listing on there for you. heehee

I am off to bed. I am SOOOOOOOO tired.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your temple pic is SO PRETTY!

Richelle said...

How fun! I've been thinking about opening an Etsy shop. I think I'm too chicken, or don't want to spend the time working on it. Any advice?

Katie said...

@ Jackie- THANK YOU!

@ Richelle- I have no advice seeing as how I haven't sold anything yet! haha It takes way more time then I thought it would setting it up and getting things listed. I want to get some purses and things on there too....someday. You should sell your baby shoes that look like mary janes. Those are SO cute!! I still need to attempt to make some. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...