Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Boooooooo

I am wanting to craft and sew all day long so bad but right now I am lucky to even get a minute to sit and write a blog without being interrupted every 5 minutes or so. We are ALMOST back to normal when it comes to health so of course my husband came home from work today vomiting! No joke, he has thrown up at least 5 or 6 times today. WHAT THE HECK!?!

I have ALL of my pieces cut out and all the interfacing ironed on for my purse. I REALLY thought I was gonna have a chance to start until he came home sick. BOOOOOO I mean I am REALLY sad for him that he is throwing up but I AM SO sad I didn't get to sew at all. :(

On another note, I just started week two of my diet and I have lost 7 pounds so far! WOO HOO I hope this next week to make it to the 10 pound mark. That would be awesome for me. Then if I could figure out a way to fit some exercising in there and I think I would be good to go. Well...I am off to bed, even though I would MUCH rather stay up all night and sew my purse.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...