Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beautiful Blog?




So how many of you guys have seen those blog awards out there? Yeah me too...not because I personal have gotten one for this blog or anything but because all the blogs I stalk get them. Well, last week I got a new follower who has a very cute blog. Only a week after becoming my follower she gave me the Beautiful blog Award! Wasn't that nice of her?!?! SO Joy over at MommasKindaCrafty, You Rock! Thank you for the award. Thank you . Thank you. Thank you. There are so rules though...

Here are the rules for accepting this award:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 10 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.


Well. Here are Ten things about me.

1. I'm a photographer. I hate saying that too because what makes it possible to call yourself that? Like, I get paid ( sometimes ) to take pictures so does that count? haha I take SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many pictures all the time and LOVE it!

2. I was in the black student union in High School also known as BSU. The reason ( seeing as though I am as white as white can be ) They had a stomp/hip hop team. I wanted to be on it so bad but you had to join the club. Yes, I do realized I just said I was white as white can be but that doesn't mean I ain't got rhythm because I DO!

3. I can't spell to save my life!

4. I write poetry. Not as much any more but I would say over the years I have written at least 3 or 4 hundred. I bet MAYBE 100 out of those are actually goo. haha


5. I stay friends with pretty much all of my ex-boyfriends.

6. My family is awesome! My sister Kim was my best friend in high school ( sorry Kristy, you were married and moved away by then ). In fact, in college we used to walk around campus holding hands just to be stupid and my sister's friends used to be AMAZED by this. None of them could be around there sisters for too long without fighting.

7. I ha issues when I had my last baby. They inuced labor a week before my due date, it only took like 6 hours and about 3 or 4 pushes and she was out...however my placenta was stuck and had to be removed for me. So with a DandC, a lot of bleeding and a blood transfusion, I was FINALLY allowed to go home after like 6 days in the hospital. My boy poor Tyler had never been even a night without me. He was DYING to have me back home!!!

8. I am running out of things to write here...haha My husband and I met, talk on line and through emails for a month, started dating and got engaged 2 months later. We were then married 5 months later. We hadn't even known the other one exist a year before our wedding but it didn't matter because he is wonderful and I love him to death. We have a pretty successful marriage if you ask me.

9. I like to check out girls with my husband! haha All the guys at his work don't believe him either but for instance we will be eating at a restaurant and I will say, "Oh my gosh, did you see that chicks boobs?" No lie people. He tells the guys at his work that he can point hot chicks out to me and they seriously think he is fibbing! And do you know what is hilarious about it? We almost NEVER agree and so we just always say we have "different taste in women!" heehee

10. I love HOOTERS! You know, the restaurant? That is another one my husband's co-workers don't believe. They built a HOOTERS in the city he works in and all the guys we going to lunch and while they were there he picked up the phone to call me to brag about it. They all thought he was CRAZY! "You are TELLING your wife?" And my husband just looked at them and was like, "Yeah she is going to be so jealous!" haha

And that's all folks. Hopefully known of those scared you! And if you are a follower I hope you STAY a follower. That's the problem with having a small number of people who read your blog. YOu notice when you lose one. In fact last week sometime my followers went from 31 down to 30. DOH! Who ever I lost...sorry. :)

So now for the blogs I recently found that I think are beautiful...

Amy @ PriddyCreataions

She makes the cutest camera bags and accessories.

Kristen @ Kristen Duke Photography
She takes wonderful photos and I was SO happy when I found her blog a little while ago.

Richelle @ Richelles Creative Corner. Cutest baby shoes ever!

Jennifer @ Patche Work Possibilities
I happen to know Jen personally and she is amazing! Sews, cooks and home schools the kids! I can't WAIT to push mine off to school! haha

Jackie @ House of Sarager This chick CRACKS ME UP! She is super sweet too. Go check out her blog of all sorts of things but mainly to laugh and have fun.

I am sure there are more but I haven't found many "new" ones lately. Just been stalking the same old, same old ones you know. So to those blogs I think are beautiful that I have been stalking forever now, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO! :)

It was nice to get this award. I was told Sunday about getting it and I wasn't having the best day ever. I had been told something at church that made me feel like I was a guy who had just been kicked in the groin! I'll tell y'all about it sometime. It was not fun!!!

3 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

FUN...thanks!!!

Christin@Pregnant with power tools said...

I'm the same way about checking out girls with my husband... Just don't tell anyone - I'm afraid I'll get kicked out of blogland! :) More and more these days I also point out that said "hot chick" is starting to be more than a decade younger than us (when did that happen!?!?!)

Richelle said...

Thanks for the award! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...