Saturday, April 17, 2010

Snoring

My husband hasn't been feeling well lately. Some of the guys at his work refuse to go outside to smoke ( even though it is illegal to smoke inside a FEDERAL BUILDING! ) and when they do this it really flares up his allergies. For me this sucks because I woke up to pee and he is snoring. I can't go back to sleep so I finally decided to sleep on the couch. My lap top is right in front of the couch on a TV tray right now and I was expecting an email from my friend so I thought I would check and I got a couple new followers after I went to sleep. Thanks to everyone who became my follower today! I hope you find things you like here and can create yourself. I will check everyone's blogs out as I go throughout my weekend and have time.

It is funny because when I can't sleep I actually have all these crafts or sewing ideas go through my head. My friend is paying me to make her a lens bag for when she is on a photo shoot and for a while I was wondering how in the heck to make the bag. It is made after a specific one she didn't want to pay 200 dollars for! I don't blame her. The web site and EVERYTHING I could find on this bag was very little pictures, and not very many up close. In other words, they were very smart because it has been hard to duplicate! If I had the money to buy one I could replicate it perfectly but I have never even seen one in person before. This poses a problem but I actually figured it out. My prototype came out looking fairly good and then I ended up never finishing it. My friend is sending me fabric. and I have been waiting to get it in the mail so I could get started. Hopefully soon. In the mean time, maybe I can get the prototype finished this week and give y'all a peek. If you are a photographer who has more then one lens and like to use them while on a photo shoot, this bag is great! It allows you to switch lenses quickly and is stylish as well.

Any ways....2:30am ramblings aren't really my thing so I better get back to bed. My SIL says she always gets up in the middle of the night to pee and then ends up cleaning for an hour and I always thought she was CRAZY for doing so. I guess I can't say much now can I when I am up BLOGGING! haha Silly me...

2 comments:

Crafty Girls Workshop said...

That's funny because I do the same thing sometimes. I mean I keep my laptop on a TV tray next to the couch and wake up in the middle of the night to check it, haha. Cute blog, glad I found ya today on HodgePodge Friday.

Anna

Crafty Girls Workshop said...

Ok, just saw that you are living in Texas and some great bluebonnet pictures. I'm in Texas too! Yes, the wildflowers have been beautiful this year, due to the rather rainy winter I think. Now of course we're having a super rainy Spring too!
Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...