Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day of ALL Days

My birthday was wonderful. I really did have a great day. It started out with me being featured on the blog Sew Much Ado which was wonderful for me because that blog was one of the blogs that made me want to get a sewing machine. It was about a year ago I found it and started reading it and about August of last year I FINALLY bought a sewing machine at Walmart and have not looked back since. Then I had like 40 people on facebook leave me comments which was amazing. Tyler was SUCH a good boy. He was so excited it was my birthday. I got my hair cut which I don't love but it is still better and is fixable. We had lunch, naps, dance class and then went to dinner. I was happy because even Kurt made it out for my birthday. Then we went to a birthday party for a couple at my church and the kids had fun playing. ALSO I found my little red camera I thought I had lost. I was SOOOOOO sad about it because it had like 50 video clips on it that I didn't have on my lap top yet. But I found it so now I don't have to be sad about it any more.

Any ways, my birthday was great! Then Wednesday I had another good day. Tyler was really good. We went to story time at the library and we had lots of fun and then ate lunch with Sarah and Colin. THEN I cleaned, did dishes and had a great dinner. We made tacos and it was yummy.

two good days in a row made me think I was turning a corner. I was excited about today. Sarah and I were gonna take the kids out and get some pictures of them in some blue bonnets. We got there and Tyler had his "Woody" doll from Toy Story with us and his hat comes off. Yeah he lost it in the blue bonnets. We couldn't find it ANY WHERE. Kayla wouldn't smile at ALL and so I just kept taking pictures. We were there for an hour. Kayla's legs got all scratched up from falling in the flowers and Tyler screamed and cried the whole way to the car. Then he kicked and screamed in the car. I went to talk to Sarah in her car and while I was talking to her I realized that I didn't think my memory card was in my camera. I went and checked and GUESS WHAT!??!?!?!?! YUP, NO FREAKING CARD IN MY CAMERA! I couldn't believe I did that. Not only did Tyler lose his hat but I didn't have ANYTHING to show for it. We went to McDonald's and Tyler accidentally knocked Kayla over and busted her lip open and she bleed on my shirt! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SO learn from my mistakes. Do NOT ever forget to check your camera for a memory card. I know most people check to make sure the battery is charged but check for a memory card too!!!

3 comments:

Kim and Ender said...

What was the feature?

Katie said...

The bow tie I made! haha I clicked on their home page and saw Tyler's cute little face smiling at me and was confused for a second and then I realized what had happened. That was fun.

Kim and Ender said...

That is fun. That picture of Tyler is one of the cutest ever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...