Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Part 2

A side from making the dress for my friends girl I also decided to try my hand at making her a necklace. I found this tutorial HERE and then another one HERE. Go check them out. This is how it came out




I bought another stamp set and I am going to try making some new ones. I will post them as I make them. They are way fun to do. I want to make me a mommy one with a skull and cross bone on it. HAHA

Also, the birthday girl LOVES Team UmiZoomie and so I made her a card with a picture of my son and her on it



I swear blogger drives me crazy when it turns my pictures!!!! But it turned out cute and now my son wants me to make him one too.

Another random thing I have to post is a picture of a wallet I got for my birthday from my friend Jen.




Oh my gosh, it turned another one!!! BOOOOOOOOOOO any ways. I was looking at the wallet and it seemed really easy to make so I tried to duplicate it. Here is what I came up with




It's not the greatest wallet ever since it was my "quick one". I didn't use interfacing or anything like that. I didn't want to do that until I thought it was gonna come out right. I think it came out really good though.




Seriously, I think blogger is just teasing me now! That's like the third picture it turned in one post and I hadn't even cropped that picture at all. Oh well. So I am thinking about making more of the wallets. They really are WAY easy. From start to finish you could most likely make one in an hour TOPS ( without kids bugging you every two minutes like mine like to do )

Any ways...happy Friday Y'all!

3 comments:

Lara said...

Following from New Friend Friday! Hope you'll stop by sometime!

Katie said...

Lara I tried to check out your blog but it keeps telling me no! I'll try again later but thanks for becoming a follower. :)

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...