Monday, February 21, 2011

Re-Purpose Week: Day 1 BEANIE

I was browsing some stuff last week.  I like to find a blog that looks interesting and has lots of fun projects that I like and then I will spend a day or two ( depending on how big the blog is ) going through the whole blog.  Last week I was browsing through Ruffles and Stuff.  I was looking for something specific that I SWEAR she had on her site.  I never found it BUT I found lots of other things.  She had a page towards the very beginning of her blog that had links to projects she liked and wanted to do.  One of them had taken a knit shirt and made a baby beanie out of it.  I thought it was so cute.  I wish I could remember the link!  So here is what I came up with.  My friend is having a baby girl and I wanted to make her some stuff. I didn't get to go to the baby shower so I wanted the stuff I sent her to be good!


DHD3pDI1PwY/TWKdr5xdqaI/AAAAAAAAB1Y/LOAGCs_ligw/s1600/tshirt+beanie+2.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">



This project took me a half an hour TOPS and that was total.  The included cutting and stoping every two seconds because my girl wanted me to do something for her.  I love the ruffles.  I hope it fits!  I bought a onesie I just need to embellish and then I will be sending this stuff on their way.  I'll show you everything when it's all done!

Can't wait to show you what I have for tomorrow! :)

I haven't linked up to some parties in a while so I'm linking up here today:

Keeping It Simple


Sumo Sweet Stuff

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...