Sunday, February 20, 2011

March

Earth Day is in March.  I have been trying really hard to change things in my life to go green.  I think I am going to do a LOT of green posting for the month of March!  Is there anything y'all would like to see?  I plan on posting lots of  recipes for things like cleaners, lotions, and other things we may not normally be looking for or things we might normally think of in terms of being harmful to our bodies.

Leave comments letting me know what kind of stuff you are interested in and I will do my best to post about them some time during the month.  If I don't get any feedback then I will just see what I can find.  :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

how about a home made stain remover? That would be AWESOME!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...