Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WINNER

This week I have an order for a tutu and cute minnie shirt. I am in the process of making the tutu and it is so ridiculously cute right?! Yeah, I ran out of one of the colors for the tutu! DOH! My kids are napping which means I have to WAIT until they are up to go get more and I am DYING to finish it!

Any ways. Today is the day for one lucky person. Well, I don't know how lucky a free purse or something would be but hey, it's free right?! The lucky person was

*Crystal* said...

I'm already a follower!

YEAH CRYSTAL! Send me an email and we can start chatting about what you think you might want me to sew you!


Thank you to all those who entered. It was funny because I was thinking giving everyone more chances to win would make the competition a little better. Instead I ended up with the exact same number of entries! I think the random number generator laughed at me when I put my numbers in. I promise to do more giveaways in a couple of months. For now I am trying to think of a new name for a business. Any body got any ideas? I know I already have an etsy site but I really would like to open another one with all my sewing stuff. I am trying to think of a name that isn't common and sewing names are SO hard to think of. Mostly because everything has been taken already. I am also having trouble because I do a little of everything so I don't want something that is specific like only to purses.

WOW! I have been writing this for over an hour and so I should go. The weather is getting crazy outside here. Super windy. I wonder if we will be having some tornado warnings because those only seem to come when my husband is gone. haha It is probably just some crazy wind. We'll see.

Again, congrats to Crystal and I can't wait to get started on something for you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...