Monday, August 16, 2010

Feeling Lazy

Has anyone else hit the lazy bug? Or is it just me?! I am feeling MIGHTY lazy the last couple of days. I did get something made today. My niece has her first loose tooth. She is worried about it because it hurts a little and so I made her a pillow for her tooth. It didn't turn out as cute as I wanted it to but I think it made Madison happy.




The tooth fits inside the mouth. I got the template from MMMcrafts. Check it out if you are thinking about making one. I basically just went to google and type in tooth pillow or something and it was one of the first things that popped up. Happy hunting and I hope to not be so lazy tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kim and Ender said...

It's getting back from vacation that makes you lazy. I've been like that all week after getting back from Salt Lake. It's gonna be bad when we get back from NYC after almost 2 weeks of being gone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...