Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MMMMMMMMMMM

Sunday before I went to church I threw some food in a crock pot and was good to go for dinner. By the time I got home the house smelled SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Here is what I did and TRUST ME, you HAVE to try it.

Chicken Breast
Black Beans
Rotel

Throw those in the crock pot and set it to low. Make sure NOT to drain the rotel before you put it in. You want all the juice to keep the chicken moist. About an hour before I turn the crock pot off ( I cooked mine for 6 or 7 hours ) put some cheese on top. If you are a South Beacher, like myself, then I use low fat cheese. Turn the crock pot off and let the cheese melt. Next I shred the chicken up and mix everything up, throw some spoonfuls over some wheat tortillas. I also add olives and you can add onions or whatever floats your boat.

Check out how YUMMY it looks!



If you don't know what Rotel is it is FABULOUS!



One of my FAVORITE things to do is take black beans and rotel and throw them in a blender together. SO GOOD! Try that too. You can heat it up with some cheese on top and eat it with chips. Or make burritos with it. I use it to make burritos at least once a week. And here are my tortillas of choice



These bad boys are full of fiber and are so YUMMY! I LOVE THEM!

So go eat some healthy YUMMY food. It is totally worth it!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YUMM! Putting this together for dinner right NOW! Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...