Friday, August 27, 2010

Opps, I Forgot

Sometimes while the kids are taking naps I shrink pictures for future post. Then they wake up and I never get the post up and forget. This week I had an "order" for a tutu and a Minnie Shirt to match for a friend. She wanted it for her friends daughters 1st birthday. After some issues...running out of one color and then going to buy some more only to find the color didn't match and I had to re-do all the purple...I got it done and think it turn out cute! I also could only find a long sleeve shirt at Walmart and so I cut the sleeves off and then gathered up the sides and added a bow.



Sorry for all the post today. I am pretty sure I am done for the night. Can't wait to go get chips and salsa with my SIL and the kids. MMMMMMMMMM

4 comments:

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

cuute! I love it

What I Did Today said...

Oh, this completely adorable! Good job!

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

Katie love your blog and your ideas, and that's why I gave you an award for having a blog with substance....go check it out!


http://www.mrssassycrafter.com/2010/08/blog-with-substance.html

Katie said...

Thanks for the compliments. I hope the recipient liked it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...