Thursday, August 26, 2010

HELP

Does ANYONE know how to take a blog on one account and change it to another? Or is it even possible? I have a photography blog and our family blog on one account and then I have this one on another account. If possible, I would LOVE to switch my photography blog over to this account and have my two public blogs be together and then our family one on it's own. I hate how when I want to and a comment on someone's photography blog it comes up as our family blog. I try and keep that one a little more private. i am NOT blog savvy...I don't do computers. So any insight on this would be great!

I have a purse half done that I hope to have finished tonight so I can post pictures of it. It is REALLY cute! It is the PDF pattern I bought on etsy. It will hopefully be one of my first things in my new etsy store IF I CAN JUST THINK OF A NAME! Why is that so difficult? I think later on today I will post some names and see what everone thinks. Until then....my REALLY messy house is calling my name. So is my 18 month old and my 4 year old. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

under settings there is a permissions tab...you have to have 2 different google accounts first. So invite the other account to be a contributer. once you accept you can change admin permissions to the account you and revoke from the other. I just did this too to separate my family blog from my crafty one.

Katie said...

THANKS JOY! Seriously, I would have never been able to figure it out by myself. I will try this during nap time. THANKS!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

If you want to move a blog go to settings-basic-export blog on the old blog, save it to your computer, then go back and import blog on the new blog address.

I haven't done it but it should work.

Amanda said...

hey thanks for checking out my blog! i hope you get your answer because i am not at all blog savvy, i try but im not, lol have A GREAT weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...