Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Good Old Texas

The Texas post are not to offend anyone. So please do not take it the wrong way. If you are a native Texan's, you probably just don't get a odd it is to have a state so proud of their shape and flag. Seriously. I LOVE that Texan's are so proud though. Most of the ones who are so proud to be Texan's are also SO proud to be an American and that is one of the things I admire most about the people here.

When at the store on Saturday I stopped by the chip isle JUST to get these pictures because I knew these products would be there.




My SIL gets these for her husband all the time because he is one of those proud Texan's. He LOVES all the Texas shaped stuff. He didn't grow up here but he got here as soon as he could ;)

Then I found these by the chips



These had things like the Texas Star, Cowboy boots, the Texas shape, cowboy hats, an armadillo...just kidding on the last one ( I think! ) Today I ACTUALLY bought something Texas shaped. You will have to wait until I USE it and take pictures to see what it is. It was one I couldn't resist though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha! never really realized it...but you're totally right! I have those pretzels in my pantry right now. Pretty sure they taste better too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...