Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Presents

I am so happy because I FINALLY finished all the gifts for my nieces and nephews in New Jersey. I wanted to make the girls purses so I started with the crayon purse you all already saw. Here it is again for those who missed it




Then I made Ashlee's. She said she liked green and so I picked the fabric and started the purse. I love it so much that I want to keep it for myself! haha I used the Buttercup Bag from the Made By Rae blog. I did the pocket different. The purse is so small that I figured a pocket would work better if it went all the way down to the bottom of the bag.



Isn't the fabric cute? I love it. Here is the inside




And here is what I did to the sides. I like these buttons I put on the handles



On to the next purse. Genna LOVES silver and sparkles. Her words exactly. I think she will be pleased.



I used a tutorial for that too Simply Party Clutch it is REALLY small. But she is 9 so I think it will be perfect.

On to the boys. First for Logan I made a crayon roll. He likes Toy Story so I made him one out of some Toy Story sheets



Hopefully he will like it. I made part of it out of knit and that was a BAD idea. Not to self and everyone else who reads this, NO KNIT when making crayon rolls. haha Then I made Joe who is 12 ( I think ) an ipod case.



So here is the girls stuff




And here is all the boy stuff



Which reminds me I forgot to post pictures of the tie onesies.




And her is everything all together



I think it all turned out good. I am hoping nothing falls apart and they love everything.

2 comments:

Kim and Ender said...

I love that second purse so much!!!! I would have a hard time giving it away.

Allison said...

These are so cute. I too love Ashlee's and those onsies are to die for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...