Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yikes

I have had an interesting week or so.  The time changed two weeks ago screwed me!  You would think with the way it time changed my kids would be sleeping in later but alas, they decided to turn things upside down and do the opposite.  Tyler keeps waking up at like 6 and coming in my room to get me up.  He also has crawled into bed with us several times which means no sleep for me.  Kayla has also been having allergies which means a runny nose during the day and the second she lays down at night it means a cough!  SO ANNOYING!  No cough at all during the day.  Not even a little.  But at night it keeps both her and I up.  Once a twice a worried mommy running into her room for fear of throw up.  It's been fun...

I have bought a few new things that I am dying to try out and haven't had time!  It's killing me too.  I also order some things on etsy I am excited about.  One thing I ordered was some shoe clips.  What are shoe clips you might ask...WELL, I LOVE the idea of shoe clips.  It takes a plain pair of shoes and makes them cute.  Basically they are like a clip on ear ring but for shoes.  I am going to make me a pair and then make some for my shop.  I also might try making some necklaces.  We shall see.  I have lots of projects on my "to do list".  I hope I can get around to doing at least HALF of them in the next two weeks or so.  This weekend we are off to Utah.  I have a consultation in St. George with an eye doctor.  We decided last year that with this years tax return I was going to get Lasik.  I am SO excited.  My contacts have been driving me crazy the last two years but especially the last 6 months or so.  In fact, just the last couple of weeks I have wanted to scratch my eyes out.  So I am thankful for enough of a tax return that we are able to do that plus a couple of other things too.

Did anyone else get a good tax return?  What are you doing with yours?  I am hoping for some time later to post one or two projects.  Not sure if it will happen though so stay tuned...

1 comment:

kailiaelf said...

I got LASIK 5 years ago with our tax return. Best decision I ever made! Good luck with the consult!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...