Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sicko

Well....I went shopping by myself and about half way through my shopping trip I could feel something taking over my body.  By the time I got home I felt awful.  Bummer.  We made dinner and cleaned a little and put the kids to bed.  Tyler was feeling better but was really worn out still.  He wasn't eating much either but he was at least not throwing everything up.  While I was putting Tyler to bed, daddy fell asleep on the couch.  I poked him and told him to go to bed.  I stayed up and watched some TV shows I had saved on my DVR.   I went to bed at 11 and by then I felt horrible.  By morning I felt like I had been hit by a truck.  Tyler woke up early again.  It was 6:30 or so.  He isn't used to taking naps.  I roll out of bed and too the couch.  I told Tyler I wasn't feeling well.  He asked me why I was sick and I told him that sometimes when mommies take care of kids kids they get sick too. Tyler is really sensitive   so I was worried that would make him sad that he got mommy sick.  So I then said, "But that's okay.  Sometimes it just happens."  To which he responded by saying, "Yeah.  IS daddy still taking me to see Rango today?"  I am so glad he was concerned about my health.   So I had the kids by myself until about 11 or so.  Then my husband came home.  He was nice and ran to the store and bought me some cough drops, Gatorade, motrin, jello and crackers.  MMMMM  And that is what I ate all day.  Today I have pretty much eaten the same thing.  I managed to keep down some crackers with cheese on them too and a soda.

Any ways.  So I have been not up for blogging.  I hate not putting things on here especially when I had all of these plans for stuff.  So I am sitting up for a minute so I can leave you guys something.  I have NOT tried this recipe yet.  It looks interesting and good.  I am hoping to try it this week.  I think this recipe applies to the whole "going green" thing because anytime you make something home made you know exactly what is in it and you are ridding food of crap like high fructose corn syrup.  SO here it is

home made fishy crackers

My kids LOVE fishy crackers so I hope these are good because I think it would be WONDERFUL to make these instead of buy them.  If you try them out let me know how you like them.

On a side note my husband DID take our kid to see Rango.  He said they said  the words HELL and DAMN a LOT and that it wasn't really a kid movie. He said the adults laughed way more then the kids did.  Why do they do that?  Why make a movie that looks like it is geared towards kids, make them all excited about it so they WANT to see it and then have it be something they maybe shouldn't see.  BOOOO

Any ways.  I need to go lay down some more.  My husband just ordered pizza and the pizza place here is excellent.  I am praying I can eat a piece!  haha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...