Monday, June 13, 2011

Update

Two things:  ONE I made a video tutorial for my ribbon flower.  I tried uploading it through blogger but it's too big.  This means I am going to have to try and upload it on You Tube, which I have never done.  In other words, it is going to be a few more days because tomorrow and Wednesday and going to be busy for me.  Possibly Wednesday afternoon I can get it done.

Second:  I updated my steering wheel cover for my car!  Last year I made a super boring one and the fabric I used slipped so it would drive me crazy when I drove.  It was also slightly too long and hung down on the sides further then I would have liked it.  Well, today I used my own tutorial ( is that lame that I seriously looked up my OWN tutorial and then used it? )  With those things in mind, I used flannel and made the sides half an inch smaller around and it worked perfect!  Now, I didn't drive with it yet today but when I tested it out it seemed to not be slipping at all.  So here it is




Isn't it cute?  I love my fabric!!!  Now, this will have to be taken off every time my husband drives but it will be so worth it.  And even though I am NOT a pink person, this was too cute to pass up.  I do link PINK and BLACK together so it's all good.

So here is the tutorial if you want to try and make one yourself HERE

And hopefully in a day or two I will have the video up for y'all, which I felt totally retarded making by the way!  haha  People who make those things regularly have to be so confident.

Tomorrow I am going to the post office to pick up a package that arrived for me so I'll let you know how the steering wheel.  Do you know what my package is?  I ordered 4 backdrops from someone on etsy for when I do my photography!  I am SO excited about them too.  I can't WAIT to get some people here to take pictures of now.  If only I could persuade someone to come....

PS I made other things today that are either not done or part of my home made gift exchange so I CAN'T show them on here yet.  Not until my person gets it in the mail.  I can't wait to be able to post pictures.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...