Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In The Works

I have a very easy tutorial in the works. I am hoping to have it up tomorrow. I already took all of the pictures but now I have to shrink them and save them all to my lap top. Sometimes that takes forever. Here is what I will be showing you how to make.


I have searched and searched and searched for fabric flower tutorials. There are some flowers people make and sell that I just couldn't figure out how to make. I was staring at flower someone made one time and something clicked. I couldn't find a tutorial any where I looked ( I am sure there is one SOMEWHERE but I couldn't find one! ) So, I got out my camera, some ribbon, a needle and thread and went to town. I think they turned out super cute and they are actually really easy. So stay tuned until then.

I am off to run errands.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...