Wednesday, June 29, 2011

HELLO

We are in Utah having a great time.  I do not have internet on my lap top since I am not at home which means not much blogging for me since my pictures aren't on my moms lap top.  BUT we are having a great time and enjoying soaking up some sun!  So I don't neglect this blog for TOO long I have a simple and YUMMY recipe for all you folks who are grilling this summer.  It's is stuffed Jalapenos.  I have not tried them yet but my family raved about them.  My sister Kim found the recipe.  Here is what you need

1 lbs chorizo
10 big jalapenos
bacon
cheese

mix chorizo and a little bit of cheese.  Cut jalapenos and de-seed them.  Stuff with the chorizo and cheese mixture.  Close the jalapeno up and wrap it with a piece of bacon and secure it together with a tooth pick.  Next throw those puppies on the grill and enjoy!  Like I said, I haven't tried them yet but my sister made them for my family one time and they LOVED them!  I am hoping to make some when we get back to Cali!  Enjoy your 4th of July and hopefully I'll be back in a couple of days to post some more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...