Monday, June 6, 2011

SCORE

So did anyone else venture to JoAnn's on Memorial day for their sale?  Actually it was the whole weekend.  I begged my husband to drive me since I still hadn't gotten my license in the mail yet.  He was nice and drove me and dropped me off and then took the kids to Target.  I got there at 9:05 and they opened at 9.  I was expecting a crowd and the store was actually pretty empty.  It was AWESOME.  They were having a sale on Simplicity patterns.  5 patterns for 5 dollars.  I grabbed 5 of those and then some interfacing, some very pretty buttons, some elastic, a bow, some parchment paper and a couple of fat quarters.  My receipt said I paid 29.70 ( with taxes ) and I saved 93.50!  SCORE!!!!!  Mainly because the cheapest pattern was 14 dollars and the most expensive one was 16.  The buttons I bought were all expensive too and they were on sale for 50 % off so I got a really good price on those too.  Then I had a 15 or 20% off off my whole order plus a 50% off coupon for any regular priced item.  I was giddy all day long!  :)  Here is a picture of my loot


I can't wait to get started on something.  I already used the interfacing for my new purse.  I will post pictures of that later on this afternoon.  In the meantime, I am going to get some cleaning done and a few hair things for my etsy shop.  I also need to run some errands and I am so happy to report my license came in the mail Tuesday!  WOO HOO  It was kinda funny actually because I almost cut off a cop car on my way to the post office.  I was a little freaked out.  I got to the post office, opened up our PO BOX and there it was.  THANK GOODNESS!  haha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...