Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Today is thursday.  I am thankful for a lot of things.  Sometimes I just feel really lucky.  I know I have already said I am thankful for my husband and so I am not saying that again, however I am SO thankful that my husband loves me today, just like he did ( well...probably better )  then he did at the beginning.

A friend and I were texting each other and he made mention something about another one of our friends not being attracted to me.  I laughed and said, "I am perfectly okay with that because I was never attracted to him either."  Then I went on to say that I was just thankful my husband loved me even though I am fatter, and get WAY crankier and I don't always clean the house and dinner is not always ready for him.  I am SO thankful that I have a husband who is understanding.  I am grateful I have a husband who no matter what I look like, he thinks I look beautiful.  I will not have make up on, not showered in two days and be wearing some random outfit and he'll come home, kiss me and say, "You look really good today!"  HAHA  Sometimes I think he is mocking me but he isn't.  He thinks I am wonderful no matter what and I am SO grateful for that.

So technically, I am grateful for my husband, AGAIN!  But really I am grateful for a best friend who loves me no matter what.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...