Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful for recipes!  I would be SOOOOOO lost without recipes.  I wouldn't know how to cook anything at all and I would be SO scared to try anything.  Recipes get us familiar with what ingredients are good for certain things.  For instance, who would have though that honey would be good for your skin?  I would NEVER have thought,  "Hmmmm I think if I rub sticky honey all over my face and then leave it there for a few minutes and wash it off....I bet it will make my skin nice and soft!"

Well, I got a recipe for YOU!  I haven't tried it yet.  I was cleaning just now and saw it and thought, "Oh yeah I forgot about this."  I got it at church.  The ladies had a spa night and this recipe was give to us along with a chocolate bar.  Here are the ingredients

1/3 cup of cocoa
2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream ( sour cream will work too! )
3 tablespoons of oatmeal powder ( I just throw oat meal in the food processor )

Preparation

Mix all the ingredients until the mask is consistent.  Apply on the face, gently massaging it so that the oatmeal can start exfoliating the dead skin cell layers.  Leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.  ENJOY YOUR SOFT FACE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...