Sunday, July 10, 2011

Did You Know

Don't you HATE when you put something in a plastic container and you can't get all of the food out of it?  I especially hate how when you put pasta in tupperware the food smell lingers for ever after wards.  Well I just read an interesting tip.  I have not tried it but I am sure it works wonders.  Take your plastic container and open it up.  Then take a newspaper and rip out one of the pages.  Ball up the news paper and put it inside of the plastic container.  Seal that puppy closed and leave over night.  The next day the news paper will have absorbed that lingering food smell!  WOO HOO  I'm going to have to give this a try.  Let me know how it goes if you try it.  :)  

Happy Sunday everyone! 

1 comment:

Kim and Ender said...

I also heard if you spray the tupperware with cooking spray before you put the food in it washes clean and doesn't stain. I always forget to do that though so I'll have to try the newspaper thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...