Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Yikes!

Any one else a total slob like me?  I am especially so when it comes to my sewing and craft stuff.  I think it is due to the frequency at which I use them.  You know what I mean?!   I can't wait until we get a new house and I have a creative space that is mine that I don't have to clean if I don't want to.  For now I am stuck with the kitchen and my crap is every where!  Here is what I decided to do to help the clutter.

Click here

The blog the Little Green Bean takes foam board ( which you can get at the dollar store for...well, a dollar! haha ) and cuts them up into 8 pieces and then wraps the fabric around it to store.  Um hello awesome!  I am in the process and my material already looks SOOOOOOOOOO much better.  I'll post pictures when I get more done but trust me if you have tons of fabric and you hate digging through it every time you need to make something check out the above blog post and consider doing yourself a favor!  It's super easy, super cheap ( which you gotta love ) and totally doable in a reasonable amount of time.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...