Friday, September 2, 2011

CRAZY Week

I have had kind of a crazy week! My son started kindergarten and we also had company.  I have completely turned my life all upside down and have changed our schedule.  I have also started up the south beach diet AGAIN and have so far lost 6 pounds since Monday.  WOO HOO

I have had little time for anything at all.  My house is pretty messy and I have laundry stacked up.  Sheesh. I did manage to get a tutorial done but now I am having difficultly finding the time to actually post it!  The pictures are shrunk ad ready to go I just need a half an hour or so to write it.  I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to before the day is through.  Here is what the tutorial is for



New very easy hair clips!  Or brooch pins.  Whatever you want to use them for.  Now I must go because my daughter is telling me to put down my computer.  haha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...