Friday, September 10, 2010

Losing

Sometimes losing is a good thing. I tell my kid this all the time because he is obsessed with winning. one of the times it is GOOD to lose is weight! I have been on the trek to loose weight and it has been a slow process, mainly because I cheat...A LOT! Today I had pizza, Dr. Pepper. Enough said. But good for me, I know how to eat now and lose the weight or to stop gaining weight. One of the coolest things ever for me recently was shopping for a new bra! That is right, you heard it right. I got to buy a SMALLER bra. It wasn't a D cup but a C. Insert smiley face here.

I have never had big boobs. Growing up I had B cups and I always wished they were bigger. Read more about that is THIS POST. For those who had small boobs and then got bigger ones through pregnancy or kids would know what I meant in the other post.

Any ways. It is so weird being a smaller size now. It feels amazing to be fitting into clothes that haven't fit for years. It feels good to buy a C bra and have it make a difference in how my boobs look in my clothes but the weird part is...my boobs feel kind of small now. Go figure right?! As soon as the rest of me shrinks a little bit more I think I won't mind them being smaller but right now it seems a little strange. I guess this goes to show that we are never totally satisfied with ourselves. I am feeling good right now though so that is what is important. I REALLY wish I had more clothes that fit properly. I have a bunch of XXL shirts that are too big and then I have size 16 pants that are too big and fall down BUT size XL shirts and size 14 pants are still too tight. BOOOOOOOO I guess that means I just need to keep shrinking.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...