Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pregnancy Photography

SO my sister and her husband have been married for almost 7 years and have not been able to get pregnant. That got some great news recently when they found out they got picked by a birth mom to be parents. SO exciting for everyone and I can't imagine how exciting for her and her husband. Since meeting the birth mother they have become friends with her through the process and have decided to do some maternity pictures with each other. I get the pleasure og photographing them! YEAH! However, my sister and I are kind of stumped on ideas. So far we have ONE picture planned and that would be the typical hand forming the heart over the belly but it will be with one of my sisters hands, one of her husbands and obviously it will be over the bith mothers belly. I think it will be very sweet. Other then this idea we got a whole lot of nothing. Any one have any ideas? Just curious. I will be posting this on all three of my blogs so if you read more then one of them you obviously can ignores this on the other ones and only have to comment on one. But seriously ANY ideas would be nice, even if you think it might be dumb, you never know.

Thank you in advance! I get to take these pictures at the baby shower on the 16th in Northern Utah and I couldn 't be more excited! WOO HOO

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I recently got an idea about taking portraits, & you could try this:

take a nice photo frame that's empty and hold it up to the mom's belly (or in other photos, the kid holds it up to their face). Like a "first portrait" thing for the baby.

Also, you could find some special ribbon of your sister's, maybe a hair ribbon, and tie it around the mom's belly like a present with a bow.

Or, if the baby is due at Christmas time you could have some "Don't open until Xmas" tag with a Christmas bow on the belly.

Also, have your sister and her husband holding hands with the mom's belly in the background.

That's all I got! Thanks for stopping by to see my SMIRK picture!!

Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...