Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jeans to Skirt in 0 to 4....DAYS! haha

Yeah so my mother in law sent me a bunch of jeans. Wasn't that nice of her? Three of the pair fit but there were two pair of black jeans that were a little too big and fit strange in the thighs and bum but they were NICE jeans so I decided to try and make a skirt. I looked up a couple of tutorials on line and basically everyone said you needed to rip out the seems and that it was time consuming. Yeah, they weren't joking. It took me two nights of watching TV ripping out seems. Then a day or so of sewing. I didn't get to sew much the last couple of days.

I like how it came out. It doesn't look as good in the pictures...of course maybe that is due to the fact that my living room is SO dark, I was too lazy to get out my tripod so I set my camera on the couch propped up with a remote control and the camera was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy across the room from me. Oh well. One of these days I might have a human being take some pictures for me. Here you go





I actually like how it turned out. I think I might wear it OUT of the house tomorrow

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...