Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Tooth

My friend Cari wanted me to make her son a tooth pillow.  Not sure what I mean?  It's a pillow for when your kid loses a tooth.  There is a pocket in it for them to put their tooth in for the tooth fairy.  I got the idea from MMMMCrafts.  I fyou go to her blog she has a free template you can print out and use.  The boy versions she has on her blog are things like, a police officer.  Cari wanted me to do a pirate one and I thought that sounded like a great idea.  So I drew a sketch of what I wanted it to look like.



And this is why I TAKE pictures rather then draw them.  haha  I am NOT an artist.  SOOOO this is what I came up with.




I think it came out cute.  Cari sent me a picture of her son holding the pillow smiling.  Hopefully that means he likes it.  If you have a kid who hasn't had any teeth fall out yet you should check out the tutorial and free printable here   

1 comment:

kailiaelf said...

He really likes it! It's sitting on his shelf just waiting for a tooth. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...