Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Things

I am adding some new things to the etsy shop.  I have been doing the bow ties here and there and I FINALLY decided to make some for the shop.  SOOOOO I ordered some bow tie hard ware so they could be adjustable.  I have only made two so far but they are CUTE!  I decided to also start adding some girl ones on both hair clips and on lace stretchy headbands.  Here are the two boy ones and the one girl one I have made so far.





I have lots more fabrics I can't wait to make bow ties with!  Now here's hoping they sale!!!  haha

I am in Utah right now, I am post dating these.  I hope everyone is having a great week!  I am SURE we are.

1 comment:

Kim and Ender said...

I love the bow ties. The material is so stinkin cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...