Thursday, November 4, 2010

LOSER

I know I have been boring lately ( I say Boring because that is what my sister told me ). I have been doing phase one of the South Beach diet again, and so far I have lost another 8 pounds. I am WAY excited because I bought a pair of jeans today and they were a size 14! Most people would think that was big but for me I have always had big thighs and a booty. :) I was a size 13 when I got married so I am not TOO far off any more. I haven't been a size 14 since I got pregnant with Tyler. That was over 5 years ago.

Any ways. I am off to visit my husband and some friends for the next week. I MAY mot be on here until next Thursday but we shall see. Until then, hope everyone is having a great November ( seriously....it is November already! )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...