Saturday, November 13, 2010

Getting In The Way

Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging! I have wanted to blog but I have been super busy visiting friends in California. I was gone for a week and just got back last night. I am feeling like crap too but I had a story to blog about. It actually happened a couple of weeks ago and I kept telling myself I needed to blog about it but kept forgetting.

So my sister and I are thrift store shopping while the kids were taking naps with my parents. I SCORED! I got 6 shirts, two dresses and a purse for $29.50! At one of the thrift stores my sister ( who is really tiny ) was down on the floor in a corner going through this plastic container full of cloth napkins and scrap fabric. All of the sudden this old woman ( when I say old I mean like in her 80's ) just sqeezes her way between my sister and the plastic container putting her bum in my sisters face. Then RIGHT as she is in my sisters face she PASSES GAS and then says, "Oh excuse me!" HAHAHAHAHA Hilarious! I didn't know about it at the time because I was a couple of feet away and I am glad because I think I would have laughed so hard I would have peed myself. Oh the joys of being an 80 year old woman. My friend Amy always says she can't wait until we are little old grumpy ladies going to the thrift stores together. :)

And hopefully tomorrow or later on today I will have some crafty pictures for y'all. I will be back in Texas at the end of the month and then the blogs should pick up again. I HATE not getting to blog but it has just been crazy lately. I have some projects in my head that I HOPE to get out soon.

1 comment:

Kim and Ender said...

She didn't just squeeze past she like pushed me into the drawers. I had already forgot about this though. Haha! Good times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...