Friday, February 5, 2010

Did I Mention I Love Owls?

Have I mentioned that I love owls....? I think once or twice right?! It's kind of annoying that owls are so popular because it makes me feel all trendy but I have been into them WAYYYYYYYYYY before you could find them any where other then thrift stores. Now you can find them at Walmart. It's nice but annoying. Any ways...I made me a wallet with some cute owl fabric I got a month or so ago. I think it turned out really cute.






Kayla LOVES her snuggy pictured here




She sleeps with it. She HAS to have it with her to sleep. That and her thumb in her mouth. So I wanted to make her a new one. Her's used to be Tyler's and it's looking pretty sad. So I made her an owl one. I think it came out cute. The blanket I made is one of the worse sewing jobs ever but that's okay. She won't know. HAHA





She was loving the button eyes and nose. I hope she'll grow to love it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...