Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What I Love

What I LOVE most about flowers is that you can use them for just about ANYTHING.  Doesn't have to be a hair thing.  Could be a broach, some shoe clips OR the top to a pen.  My friend Fabi over at Mrs. Sassy Crafter has a great tutorial on her blog for some flower pens.  I was looking at it earlier and she makes the flower in a way I had NEVER seen before.  Don't you just love that?!  I love that a certain flower can be made so many different ways and look the same each time.  Want to see the tutorial?  I thought you'd never ask!  Go check it out here  She has LOTS of really creative things on her blog.  Her latest obsession has making cards and they are so cute.  So go check out here blog and make sure to look at all of her fun tutorials.  She is a super sweet person too so leave her a comment and get to know her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...