Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pirate Party ARRRRRRRR

My boy just turned 5 yesterday! YIKES!!! I can't believe he is 5 already. We were having a chuck-e-cheese party for him when we got back to Texas but we wanted to have a family party in Utah before we left. SO we had a PIRATE PARTY! Why a pirate party? because they had pirate party stuff at the Dollar Tree! haha And we got what we paid for. I put up the HAPPY BIRTHDAY sign and my husband says, "Whats up with the two A's?" I looked at the sign and it still took me forever to figured it out. It was spelled HAAPPY. I guess that's pirate for "happy". Heehee I swear I took a picture of the sign but can't find one. If I ever find it, I will post one. My sister and her husband are not afraid to have fun or to look silly when doing so. I told them we were having a pirate party and they decided it was gonna be a costume party since THEY wanted to dress up...haha Tyler didn't really have anything so I made him a shirt. I think it turned out really cute!


Of course it is turning my picture again! Go figure. Our party was lots of fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...