Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MY TURN

I literately didn't use the internet for about 4 or 5 days straight!  My in laws were here and I was busy baking and cleaning and packing.  So then Sunday and Monday I used it for a total of about 30 minutes.  My son REALLY loves using the internet.  Since Mommy hadn't of been on the computer then that means he didn't really get to use it either.  He was DYING to use it.  This morning however I told him it was MY turn to use it for a little while.  I was trying to think of things to write about because I haven't been putting pictures on my lap top.  So here you go.  Kind of a simple project that won't apply to everyone.  But hey, for those it applies to you I hope you enjoy it.


I was going to be taking pictures of my friends new born and I was browsing the internet for ideas.  I like to do this before I do a shoot to get inspired and get myself in the mood.  Then I saw something and decided I HAD to make one for the shoot.  Check it out


Okay so most of you probably think this is ugly or ridiculous but I loved it!  I put this picture of facebook and my mom left a comment saying, "Where did you get that ugly hat!"  I wrote, "I made it!  Don't be a hater mom because I didn't make you one too."  I don't care that she didn't like it.  I thought it was funny actually.  But for those who take pictures often or have a new born and want to take pictures of them in a cute little hat like this, MAKE IT YOURSELF.  I looked these up on etsy.com and most people wanted 30 dollars for them.  Do you know how I did it?  I took a beanie, cut a little off around the bottom and then just started gluing flowers into it.  The hat really should be a little fuller then this but I ran out of flowers.  It probably cost me about 3 dollars to make this as opposed to the 30 dollars they wanted for it on etsy.  NICE! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the hat! such a cute idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...