Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shampoo AND Conditioner

I never understood Shampoo that had conditioner in it because to me it was never the same thing. I hated using these and pretty much never used them unless I had too. While I was in Utah my mom had some she got from Avon and I borrowed it. I kind of liked it so I ordered some for myself. My mom uses it all of the time. While she was here in Texas she asked me to buy some for her and my dad to use. I did so and I ended up using it to and loved it. It doesn't always make my hair wonderful or anything like that but I have been using it as a time saver. I have sense decided that it HAD to be invented by a mother. Probably a single mother who had absolutely no time to shower and needed to get her hair washed AND conditioned in the least amount of time possible. So, it has become my best friend. :) I certainly need the extra time and more often then not, Kayla is crying half way through my shower or Tyler is asking me to put something on the tv for him and doesn't understand what "just a minute" means. Which brings me to my next point: HOW IN THE HECK DO YOU TEACH KIDS PATIENCE? Yeah, I know, SHOW them patience. I am a pretty darn patient person actually but these last couple of months it is so hard. Tyler does NOT understand how to be patient and the more I try and help him understand, the more crazy it makes me and the less patient I get! It's awful! So how do we teach them if patience's is required and the more inpatient they get, the more impatient YOU get!? Seriously, i want to know if anyone has any ideas because being home alone with my kids this week and for the next couple of months is making me the most impatient mother EVER!

I have had a couple of blogs in my head over the last week BUT I have had no time to write them down and have since forgotten. I think now was a bad time to start a second blog! haha But at the same time, maybe it was a good time. In another week or two i might need an outlet after being alone with two kids for that long. I just pray Sunday will go much better then this last Sunday! Especially since this Sunday is Mother's day. How ironic is that?! Happy Mother's Day! You get your kids for 3 months all by yourself! Lucky me.....I would have rather gotten some flowers. HAHA I love my kids to death and wouldn't trade them for the world, I promise but it is tough being alone with them ALL the time. I just hope to have an okay day and not have to be upset with Tyler again. Here's hoping...

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I heard that this works, and it seems to with elisabeth...
Instead of saying " just a min" say..."mommy's in the shower, after mommy gets out of the shower I have to get dressed and then we will put on a movie"...so it's like one of those mental checklists that he goes through...so he knows exactly what's going to happen before he gets to watch his movie, go outside, or get something to eat...etc.
Then you gotta actually follow through with exactly what you say, and not get distracted with other stuff you know?...the million things that go through your head or you have to do (mommy stuff) lol!
Anyway, hope that helps...and like I said, it seems to work with elisabeth 9/10!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...