Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FIBER

Oh please be careful when trying to diet. I have been trying so hard to be good and not over eat. Yesterday I overdid it and screwed myself. The second I got up I was starving. I tried to eat normal though. One bowl of cereal and then a banana a couple of hours later. For lunch I had half a grill cheese and an apple. That was pushing it. Then I was drinking fiber water and had a fiber one bar for a snack at about 4ish. I was still starving. Between trying to clean, do laundry and prevent Kayla from screaming, it was almost 8 when I had dinner. I had a head ache by then and was dizzy, not to mention grouchy! I had made home made wheat pizza and ate the WHOLE thing over a period of two hours. DOH! On top of that, I did a fiber overload! I am so glad that so far today my tummy hasn't rebelled against me and the fiber. I seriously probably had about 50 grams and which if you read my other blog about dieting is about twice the recommended amount for women. I learned the hard way that if you are hungry just eat! There is no sense in starving yourself because it will catch up with you. And hopefully the fiber won't catch up with me too....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...