Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm Turning Into My MOTHER

And I guess that ain't a bad thing!  My sister in law Stacie bought me a FABULOUS Christmas present.  Don't you hate when you buy something for some one that's just OKAY and they give you something awesome?  Of course I hate when I give someone something awesome and them give me something okay so it goes both ways.  She bought me a pair of really awesome sewing scissors.  They are sharp and I heart them.  I used them for the first time the other day while cutting some satin to make flowers with.  Boy did it get me all excited about sewing and doing crafts!  I was so excited in fact that I didn't want ANYTHING to happen to them.  I had several pair of scissors that I tried to keep as my "Nice" scissors that would get found and used for things that I didn't want them to be used for.  While packing and moving just about every pair of scissors I own ended up getting used to cut tape.  YIKES!  Now they all stick and I hate them.  So as I was holding this awesomely wonderful scissors that could kill someone they are so sharp ( I think so any ways...) I was horrified at the thought of them getting sticky because apparently placing them in my craft draw was not enough.  I marked them


My mother does this too....and then I laughed at myself for doing something I knew my mother did.  Who said it was such a bad thing to be like our mothers any ways!?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...