Sunday, January 9, 2011

Frustrating

Opening up an etsy.com site can be frustrating! I already have one opened and working but it is for photography only. I thought about putting craft stuff on the same one but it is under my photography business name which I didn't really want to mix with my crafts and sewing. Then I decided to just open up another site. Crafts and sewing only. It took forever to find a name which I FINALLY settled on but now comes the design. I AM NOT A graphic designer nor do I know ANYTHING about graphic design. It's amazing I have been able to figure out how to do simple things here on blogger. I want to make some labels for my purses and what nots. I have been looking for HOURS on line for info. I already know what I want my logo to look like. It will take someone who knows how to do computer graphics like 5 to 10 minutes TOPS ( I am pretty sure ) to figure out how to make it but I just CAN'T seem to wrap my head around it. Does ANYONE know how to design stuff and would be willing to help me? Leave me a comment or shoot me an email at katiesclicks@yahoo.com
Also, if you know of anyone who designs for cheap or is willing to trade services let me know. Thank you for your help ( hopefully I get some help! haha ) And I REALLY hope to get to blog more soon. I am using the internet from my phone right now because we don't have internet at the house yet. Also, we are not unpacked all the way. there are still lots of boxes and things for me to do but I have been TRYING desperately to find time to craft and do other stuff. I bought 5 or 6 epatterns right before we moved and haven't got to try them out. I can't wait to get to try all of them.

I hope y'all are having a great New Year so far! My husband and I are starting the South Beach diet tomorrow. This will be my third time doing phase one but my husbands first. We'll see how it goes. I hope the weight FLIES off like it usually does. My stress eating during the holidays and packing process plus moving out here and eating out for like a week straight was awful for my body. Let's hope I can get back into eating and being healthy!

1 comment:

kailiaelf said...

Katie, Jason knows how to do that graphic stuff. Just give him a call or email him! I'm sure he would be happy to help!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...