Monday, December 21, 2009

My sisters and Mom got their Christmas purses today so I can post pictures! WOOHOO I am so excited because I have been dying to post pictures! So here they are

Here is my moms



I didn't use a pattern for this one and the fabric is so busy that you can't tell how cute it is. BOOOO I told my mom I wasn't happy with how it came out so one of these days I am going to make her another one. I already know which one I am going to do too.

Kimmie's purse





It was hard to see but there is a pleat in the center and then a pleat one each side so that's what the close up is supposed to be showing. I love the fabric on this one and both the outside and the inside fabric was a remnant I got for like 2 bucks a piece. AWESOME! Here is the pattern for the purse

pattern Try and make it yourself

Kristy's purse




This bag was my favorite! I was so happy with how it turned out. My sister Kristy is a big "Go green" girl. So naturally I used an old pair of pants I have had since before I got married and before that they were my friend Myra's pants for who knows how long. I even used one of the pockets from the pants for the inside pocket of the purse. Just so everyone knows, I totally copied this purse! haha I didn't make the idea of the flower or anything just copied it. The only thing "creative" I did was that the original bag used 8 or 9 different fabrics for the flower. I used the same fabric and I also used it for the inside of the handle AND I used it for the flap and in the original she used the main body fabric for the flap. I like how mine pops. Anyways here you go
pattern try and make it yourself. Check out her blog too for LOTS of other purse ideas.


HERE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...